The Truffle ChangeNovember 13, 2019
The SF Irrigation Co-operative (SFIC) recently wrote to the Premier to provide an update on our irrigation scheme. Our letter outlined the various community benefits, including:
- The creation of hundreds of jobs for the Southern Forests region;
- The creation of significant business opportunities for contractors based in the South West;
- The ability to adapt to climate change for our South West agricultural areas so we don’t see situations akin to the East Coast;
- Drought security to one of the state’s food bowls;
- Provide food security to the state.
The response from the Premier, demonstrates that the Governments investment aligns with the outcomes that the SFIC will deliver.
To discuss the scheme further call us or email the SFIC team on 9777 0181 or firstname.lastname@example.org